mercredi, mars 6

Paris Fashion Week, Part One


Finally! My first post on Paris Fashion Week! I'm so excited about writing this article, I swear. Here are some photographs I took during my first day at PFW (yes, that's how we call it, did you not see those cool hashtags aka #pfw everywhere?). Loads of amazing details, incredible shoes, surprising dresses, extravaganza everywhere... well, you know what I mean! Obviously I couldn't shoot every detail I saw, everything was going so fast (and I was FREEZING actually). Paris Fashion Week or Paris Freezing Week? Indeed, I can't really make a choice.
Stay tuned anyway because the next article will be on Issey Miyake's show. Also, you can watch my PFW diary video on YouTube (that I posted at the end of this post).
From Paris, with Love!

Enfin! Mon premier article sur la fameuse semaine de la mode à Paris! Je suis toute excitée rien qu'à l'idée d'écrire cet article. Voici quelques photos que j'ai capturé lors de mon premier jour à la PFW (oui c'est comme ça qu'on l'appelle, c'est trop la mode des hashtags aka #pfw donc no comment). Plein de détails surprenants, des chaussures à tomber par terre, des robes à couper le souffle... bref vous voyez quoi! Evidemment je n'ai pas pu tout prendre, tout allait tellement vite (et il faisait tellement FROID). Paris Fashion Week ou bien Paris Freezing Week? En effet, je ne saurais vous répondre.
Restez tuned car le prochain article sera sur le défilé d'Issey Miyake. En attendant, vous pouvez regarder ma video "PFW diary" en ligne sur YouTube (et affichée à la fin de l'article).
From Paris, with Love!









Here is a picture of me shot by Mario Villanueva, a great Street Style photographer well-known for his fashion weeks street looks shots! And I'm in one of his blog posts: http://mariovillanuevastyle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/pfw-paris-freezing-week.html

Voici une photo prise par Mario Villanueva, un photographe Street Style connu pour photographier les meilleurs street looks des fashion weeks! Et je suis dans son blog: http://mariovillanuevastyle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/pfw-paris-freezing-week.html


PARIS FASHION WEEK DIARY VIDEO x LA LULITA (LUNA ATTAR)



I made a video on my "Paris Fashion Week trip" that I called my diary. Watch and enjoy it lovelies!

J'ai monté une vidéo sur mon séjour à Paris que j'ai appelé mon petit diary (journal intime). J'espère que vous allez aimer!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Bloglovin

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...