dimanche, janvier 6

Back to reality

So it has been a while that I didn't update my blog. Indeed : travels, spending time with family, studies (etc) take lots of time... I think Christmas break is the busiest break ever! However, I loved it!! As you can see in some of the pictures below, I've been to Thailand, Qatar and Paris! It was so tiring but I can't complain, I loved these trips as I love travelling!
Some of the pictures has been uploaded via my Instagram, feel free to follow me: lunaattar

Alors ça fait un bout de temps que je n'ai pas posté d'article sur mon blog. En effet: les voyages, passer du temps avec la famille, le boulot (etc) prennent beaucoup de temps... Je pense que les vacances de Noël sont les plus occupantes! Ceci dit, j'ai adoré!! Comme vous pouvez le voir sur les photos ci-dessous, j'ai été en Thaïlande, au Qatar et à Paris! Très fatiguant mais je ne peux pas me plaindre, j'ai tellement aimé ces voyages comme j'adore voyager en général!
Quelques photos ont été postées sur Instagram, donc si vous souhaitez me suivre, vous me trouverez sous lunaattar

My Chanel goodies I got for Christmas                                              New Sandro babies I bought in Paris for my eighteen birthday

Yummy Pinkberry with my girls                                                    Corniche in Doha, Qatar #amazingweather

_____________________________
TRIP TO PHUKET, THAILAND
Coconut Island



Now I'm back in my London student room watching The Back Up Plan starring J-Lo, eating cereals and hugging my teddy cowy. Kind of sad but we all have to get back to work!

Tell me about your Christmas break loves :)

Je suis de retour dans ma chambre d'étudiante, je regarde Le Plan B avec J-Lo, mange des céréales et câline mon doudou adoré. C'est un peu triste mais on doit tous retourner au travail un jour ou l'autre!

Racontez moi un peu vos vacances de Noël :)

6 commentaires:

  1. Jolies photos ♥

    http://we-are-oldschool.blogspot.fr

    XOXO

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi! Just wondering who takes the pictures of you? There wonderful!
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi thank you for sharing these amazing photos!
    I've been meaning to ask you...who is your favorite fashion designer?
    You have a great style hun xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW with CHICISIMO and GFC! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. just found your blog and love your photos!
    thailand looks so pretty and fun!

    http://diaryofambitions.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...